DBS – large-scale photo matching system
IWT deeply customized version of large-scale photo matching system based on site proven product – FaceVACS-DBScan by Cognitec.
DBS instantly compares facial images from various sources to large image databases, supporting the biometric identification, de-duplication of photo database and detection of identity fraud.
Law enforcement professionals can identify individuals in crime scene photos, videos stills and sketches by matching facial images against the agency’s mugshot repository. ID issuance agencies can compare ID portraits to large image databases to prevent ID fraud or detect clerical errors.
Operators can develop watch lists of potential matches while recording a full audit trail for each step in the process. Finding a suspect in a timely manner allows investigators to act upon the search results in the critical time period after a crime has been committed.
- Cluster configurations for multi-million person database processing
- flexible and comfortable match list handling that allows sorting, rearranging, browsing, filtering and more
- batch and interactive enrollments and identifications
- flexible management of additional case-related data
- integrator kit for easy integration into existing systems
- pre-binning by bin sets
- one-to-few requests
- high availability option
- Purely web-based for cross platform deployment
- Support of Unicode CaseID and Name
- Automatic fix of illegal JPEG header
- Integrated image quality assessment tools
- Support of Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/Thai/Indonesia and other languages
- Enhanced web service APIs and setup SQL scripts
- Optional plug-in to integrate with smartphone APP